Integrated Cable ManagementIntegrated cable management system keeps the workstation clean and free of cables and wiring
Two Mounting OptionsMount the workstation using the clamp for quick installation or use the grommet option for a more permanent solution
Versatile Configuration180° rotation makes it easy to share the screen or move the DT4 out of the way
Improve PostureKeyboard tray keeps elbows at an optimum ergonomic position
Stay on your FeetFat burning enzymes drop by 90 percent when you sit
Elevate DeskTop™ DT4
Items Limit Reached
You have reached the maximum number of items.×
- Color Silver Matte Finish
- Rating 5
- Swivel Capabilities 180°
- Work Surface 22.6" x 14.4"
- Dual Monitor Dual Monitor Compatible
- Keyboard Tray Dimensions 24" X 7.5"
- Ergonomic Keyboard Tray Yes
- Vertical Travel 18"
- Built in Monitor Mount Yes
- Mounting Standard VESA
- Multiple Finishes No
- Max Weight Capacity Single Monitor: 24 lbs | Dual Monitor: 20 lbs
- Cable Management Yes
- Weight Single Monitor: 38.2 lbs | Dual Monitor: 39.7
- Electricity Required No
- Desk Thickness Compatibility 0.78" - 2.56"
- Desk Depth Compatibility 23.6" - 31.5"
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
- Quality Construction
- Difficult To Set Up
- Everyday Use
Comments about Elevate DeskTop™ DT4:
When I started reading about this standing at work fad I was sort of skeptical. A bunch of people in my office were doing it and all had really positive things to say, and since our company foots the bill, I figured what the heck, let's give it a try! Unfortunately my existing desk wasn't large enough to accommodate the DT2 but the person I talked to via the chat feature recommended the DT4 for my setup. I had our office tech guys set it up after work one evening, and I haven't looked back. I could not be happier with my desk! #IJoinedTheMovement
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: